Mcafee Customer Service | Mcafee Support Number | 844-892-4680
How to Fix a Blank Screen issue in McAfee Security Center
Sometimes when you open your McAfee Security Center, you see a blank screen. You should know that Security Center is installed at the time of McAfee installation. Its function is to analyze the levels of protection in your computer. Once you see blank screen in your McAfee Security Center, shutdown and restart your system, the blank screen will vanish away and you will see Security Center features and buttons once again on your screen.
If the problem persists even after restart, then adopt this procedure to get rid McAfee Security Center blank screen.
- Right click System Taskbar.
- Click on “Start Task Manager.”
- Click on Processes.
- Highlight your “MCAgent.exe”
- Click on “End Task.”
- Your McAfee Security Center will shut down
- Now click on Start
- To relaunch McAfee Security Center click on All programs>> “McAfee”>> McAfee Security Center
- The blank screen will vanish away and your security Center will start performing in Normal way.