Mcafee Customer Service | Mcafee Support Number | 844-892-4680
How To Fix the Slow Speed Of Your System After Installing McAfee
McAfee is an antivirus software which protects your system from viruses and malware. though this antivirus protects your system from unwanted threats it does have some side effects as well. people using McAfee often complain about continuous intrusion and hogging of the processor time which will make your computer run really slow. in order to solve this common issue, we have come up with some tips on how to fix the slow speed of your system after getting McAfee.
- In order to fix this issue, open McAfee and change the settings so that the constant protection is turned off. Instead of using constant surveillance turn on the full version of the software only when you are visiting any untrusted sites. But on your day to day surfing, you can disable the software.
- If you want to stop McAfee from eating all the system resources as soon as you turn on your computer, then:
- Open the “Start” menu. here in the search bar type “msconfig”.
- run the “msconfig” program and steer to the start-up tab.
- uncheck the boxes which are related to McAfee in any manner.
- If you don’t want your system to slow down while you are getting an important task done, then run McAfee virus scanner only at the end of the day when you are done with your work. this way the virus scanner will not be able to slow down and interrupt your working.