Mcafee Customer Service | Mcafee Support Number | 844-892-4680
How to get Security Center Missing Components
The security Center of your MacAfee Antivirus may fail to install KB2667402 update and the user gets error related to Missing Security components.
The reasons behind this error may be
- Changes made in System
- The user may be using third party software
How to get rid of this error to get Security Center Missing Components
Procedure No. 1:
- Disable your MacAfee for some period but make sure to re-enable it as soon as the error vanishes or you start browsing otherwise your system will become vulnerable to attacks.
Procedure No. 2:
- Install KB number update manually from Microsoft download center from this link
Procedure No. 3:
To install updates on MacAfee Antivirus, follow this simple procedure
- Rename log file and Try to install it.
- Click on Start>> Run
- Enter cmd in open box
- Click OK
- At command prompt type the following command and click on enter ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2\Edb.log *.tst
- Hopefully your problem will be resolved with this method.