Mcafee Customer Service | Mcafee Support Number | 844-892-4680
How to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor Chrome extension
If MacAfee Chrome extension SiteAdvisor is giving you a trouble, then uninstall it. Here is the procedure
- Go to Control panel
- Click on ‘Uninstall a Program’>> “Programs and Features”.
- The list of programs installed on your operating system will appear on your screen.
- Select ‘SiteAdvisor’.
- Click on “Uninstall” button.
- After installation, restart your chrome browser.
- This is all you need to do.
How can Mac users uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor?
For Mac users the procedure is slightly different. The steps for it are given as below
- Click on Applications folder
- A list of installed applications will open on your system
- Open SiteAdvisor folder
- From a number of files, double click to extract “uninstall.tgz” file.
- Run and restart the chrome