Norton Customer Service | Norton Support Number | 844-892-4680
How To Prevent 8504, 104 Error on Norton Products?
The cause of this error may be the presence of one more security product on your operating system or it may because of installation failure during the upgradation of the Norton software to a later version. You will need to remove and reinstall the software to correct this error. For it, first of all you will have to download Norton Reinstall and Remove tools.
The procedure to download and Norton Reinstall and Remove tools is as :
- Uninstall your Norton Family before running Reinstall and Remove tool.
- Download Norton Remove and the Reinstall tool.
- Preferably save file to desktop.
- Press on Ctrl+ J to open the Downloads Window
- Double click on NRnR icon
- Read the license agreement carefully and click on Agree
- Now click on Advanced Options>> Remove Only>> Click Remove >> Restart Now
- Once your system restarts, reinstall Norton product with the help of on- screen instructions.
Once you will download Norton Reinstall and Remove tools, the second step will be to remove non-Symantec products.
The procedure for it as given below:
- Click on Windows+ R. It will open the Run Dialog box
- Type appwiz.cpl in Dialog box and click on Enter
- Choose non-Symantec security product in the list of recently installed software
- Click on Uninstall or Remove.
- Restart your System
The third step will be to update Video graphics driver:
- Click on Windows +R to open Run dialog box
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc’ text in dialog box and click on enter
- Double click Display adapters in Device Manager Window
- Right- Click HD graphics card to select Properties
- Check Driver Tab to ensure graphics card driver is not outdated
- Now select a graphics card
- Restart and verify that has the issue been resolved or not