Norton Customer Service | Norton Support Number | 844-892-4680
How To Correct 8921, 240 Norton Error
8921, 240 Norton error surfaces on antivirus when user starts installing live updates to software. The error halts the live updating of Norton Antivirus.
So the user should keep in mind that whenever this error surfaces on their software, he/she should immediately click on the LiveUpdate to start updating afresh. If the problem refuses to go, then user should uninstall and then reinstall the software.
Here is the procedure to correct 8921, 240 Norton error. You should keep in mind that this procedure works for only the latest version of Norton products and for the previous versions, the instructions to correct this error are present on official site of Norton. The steps are as given below
Option No. 1
- Restart your Norton Antivirus
- Click on Security in Main Window and then click on LiveUpdate
- Click on OK once the updating finishes
- Run LiveUpdate until this message appears on your screen “Your Norton product has the latest protection updates.”
- Exit from all programs and then restart your system.
- If the error, refuses to go, then proceed to option No. 2
Option No. 2
- Install Norton Remove and Norton reinstall tools on your system
- A user who has got the Norton product from the service provider need to skip the first step of the option No. 2.
- On desktop, double-click on the NRnR icon
- Read the license agreement carefully and then click on Agree
- Click on Remove and click on Restart to reinstall the Software
- The instructions are given on the screen, follow them to reinstall your product.