Norton Customer Service | Norton Support Number | 844-892-4680
How To Prevent “The Norton Family server is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later” Error
This kind of error occurs when a user tries to configure or disable Norton Family. Follow this procedure to prevent “The Norton Family server is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later” error. There are two procedures for it. If the first one fails to work, then try the second one.
Procedure No. 1
- Take a look at the date on your system
- Now click on Windows + R. It will open the Run dialog box
- Type timedate.cpl in dialog box and click on Enter.
- Now go to Date and Time Window and click to set date and time
- Click on Apply>> OK
- Now Configure Norton Family
- If the problem still exists, then try procedure 2
- Start Firewall program
- Double click or Right click on firewall program icon (Near clock)
- Disable Firewall (Instructions given in the program’s help or take help of Publishers support)
- Now in notification area, right click Norton Family icon >> Click Edit Accounts
- Type your account details email and password
- Click on OK
- If the error still refuses to go, it may be due to a temporary problem with the server. Wait for some time and try again later.
- If the problem is solved, then make a rule in Firewall program to enable connecting Norton Family Server only on port 443:o2comm.norton.com